Permulab Sdn Bhd Terms and Conditions
- The receipt of samples from customer will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To attach purchase order, letter or instruction or analysis request form when submitting samples. The sample description, company name, sample marking should be indicated clearly to enable Permulab to provide its customers an accurate and complete test certificate.
- A minimum reporting fee of RM50 will be borne by the customer if the amount of the test parameter is less than that. This also applies to regeneration of report more than twice.
- Prices are quoted Ex-Petaling Jaya, courier charges will be incurred for the other areas according to courier parcel weight. (Applicable for equipment, reagents, instrument purchase only).
- The analysis is offered for Research & Development (R&D) purpose as requested by customer .Any inconsistency on results will not be borne by Permulab.(Applicable for R&D analysis only).
- The price quoted is valid for monitoring on normal working days (Monday to Friday) and is subject to change based on site visit. (Applicable for site monitoring only)
- All test certificates will be maintained with confidentiality unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Permulab will retain customers balance of sample for two weeks from the sample reported date. (Shelf stable, not applicable for subcontracted samples).For perishable samples it will be retained for one week.
- Permulab reserves the right to review prices upon any changes in cost incurred beyond control such as legislative requirements and currency exchange rates. This is also applies if there is a change with the customer on a previous agreement on sample volume, test parameters, reporting requirements, turnaround time and other such conditions.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Permulab’s liability to the customer is limited at Permulab’s option to the repeat of the service or the refund of the service fee .As following the applicable laws having jurisdiction, Permulab will not be liable to the customer or any other person for indirect or consequential damages due to customers use of Permulab’s services or test certificates.
- The customer acknowledges that its sole responsibility to make an evaluation of the suitability for any purpose of the service, test certificate and its contents.
- The customer will give written notice on all known safety or health hazards and special procedures applicable to the safe handling, testing, storage, transport and disposal of the samples given. Permulab reserves the right to assess and withdraw services that may affect one’s health and be a safety hazard.
- Permulab shall not be liable to customer or others if samples received are altered, lost, damaged or destroyed when conducting its services on the sample and during the sample transportation or postage.
- Permulab will suspend or terminate its services with the customer if:
- Payment is outstanding for sixty days or more (unless otherwise agreed)
- By notifying customer thirty days prior on the intention to do so.
- A breach by customer which is not remedied within thirty days of written notice from Permulab requiring the overcoming of the breach.
- Permulab shall inform the customer in advance, of the information it intends to place in the public domain. Except for information that the customer makes publicly available, or when agreed between the laboratory and the customer (e.g. For the purpose of responding to complaints), all other information is considered proprietary information and shall be regarded as confidential.
- When Permulab is required by law or authorized by contractual arrangements to release confidential information, the customer or individual concerned shall, unless prohibited by law, be notified of the information provided
- Information about the customer obtained from sources other than the customer (e.g.complainant, regulators) shall be confidential between the customer and the laboratory. The provider (source) of this information shall be confidential to the laboratory and shall not be shared with the customer, unless agreed by the source.
- Personnel, including any committee members, contractors, personnel of external bodies, or individuals acting on the Permulab's behalf, shall keep confidential all information obtained or created during the performance of laboratory activities, except as required by law.
Revision No: 01
Revision Date: 14th January 2019